CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A good kid, and he plays over Xbox Live!

If you are someone who does not like to hear parents brag about how great their kids are, you will want to skip this post. Our oldest son brought home a Citizen of the Month award from his school. During parent-teacher conferences, all his teachers have told us what a nice, friendly kid he is and how they enjoy having him in their classes. Great job son!



I'm not going to put one of those cheesy bumper stickers on my car that say "My child make Citizen of the month at.....". (I like my car the way it is with just my Transformer Autobot decal) But if I did, I would also need one like this:



yep, he even owns me at most games. (the ones I let him play....hee hee hee ;-)

0 comments: