CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Prince of Persia

There have been so many new releases the past three months and at $60 a game, I can't keep up with what I want to play. So this year for Christmas, my wife gave me the gift that keeps of giving. A Gamefly membership. WOOT! I loaded up my game Q and the new Prince of Persia was at the top of the list. BAM! Saturday afternoon it was sitting in my mailbox.

The only other Prince of Persia I have played through was The Sands Of Time. I loved the storybook feel and how the character could climb, jump, wall run, anywhere. I generally hate platforming, but this game was fun.

I'm only into the new game about an hour, but so far I like it as much as SoT. I have gotten some good laughs from the dialogue between the two main characters, and it is adding to the storybook feel that I am hoping for. The personality of the prince is a carbon copy of George from Broken Sword: Sleeping Dragon.

I don't know how to describe the graphics. Not cartoony, but maybe comic booky with a lot of detail?












My wife was watching me play and made a comment comparing the prince's abs with mine. I noticed that Elika's (the prince's female companion) um... features were not nearly as large as females on most other video games. The artists for this game must have been women. lol.

1 comments:

Monica said...

it will be interesting to see how the game play out. Love you honey!